Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tommy Anderson - Songs That Puke!!! (COMING SOON!)

Album art to Tommy Anderson - Songs That Puke!!!

After two days and several takes, I've successfully digitized and cleaned up the entire cassette tape that my little brother Tommy gave me a few months ago.  Today sometime, or within the next few days, I'll have the album up on bandcamp so you can download it (or give Tommy a dollar or two and download it!).  I just have to let him hear the final product, get some track names, etc.

One thing that you can count on is it being some of the best stuff you'll ever hear in your life.  It doesn't get much more real than this.


-Matt

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I find something worthy of sending to you, I'll add 2 euro for Tommy. (€2 = almost $3!!)

    I also have a 1 dollar bill laying around here somewhere if that's prefered:)

    ReplyDelete