Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I went to Elizabeth Park yesterday . . .

CLICK THE PICTURE FOR A BIGGER SIZE. This is what you'll see as one collective frame if you sit on a bench in Elizabeth Park and fall backwards slowly, letting your head flop backward when your back rests flat.  Top part of the frame: Grosse Ile islan, bottom part of the frame: Elizabeth Park.


    . . . and then that rain cloud in the distance got closer and closer until it eventually came to be right over top of me.  It didn't just bring itself, it brought lightning, hail, tons of rain, and a double rainbow.  Needless to say, it ended my bike riding endeavor around the park.  Super skinny tires on wet pavement usually don't mix very well and I don't want to kill my bike with water just yet.  Maybe next time.
    As for right now, I'm about to ride down to my Aunt Mary's place of work so she can cut my hair.  My hair is getting to this level . . .

    . . . and I don't like my hair getting to that level.
    Wish me luck on not getting hit by cars, stabbed, shot, burned alive, drowned, tortured, robbed, etc. by street hooligans.



-Matt

1 comment:

  1. We were driving yesterday and a similar storm met us. It was like buckets of water continuously thrown on the windshield, then hail, then water washing across the roads from the ditches.

    Did you find shelter, or did you just generate a spirit energy force field around you and your bike for the duration of the storm. I Love to see you do that trick!

    ReplyDelete