Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2nd Wave of Fallen Pictures as Pending Postcards! 3 Total!

    EDIT: ALL PICTURES ARE SPOKEN FOR.  
Thanks everybody for the interest!  This was an interesting round, one went to Tennessee and the other two went to two different sides of Australia.  Keep up with the blog for more rounds of picture send outs as postcards, there are over a hundred left waiting to fall off of my wall.  Subscribe to the blog via e-mail to the right, or follow with your Google or blogger account!  Many, many things coming up in the future, keep up!

    As promised, here's the second wave of picture's that are slowly trickling off of my wall, morphing into postcards.  This is fun, to me anyways haha.  I hope people enjoy getting postcards as much as I like sending them.
    Since the start of this blog, I have sent postcards to:
  • The Netherlands
  • China
  • Portland, OR
  • Eastern Kentucky (Pike/Letcher/Knott Counties)
  • Canton, MI
  • Detroit, MI
  • Harper Woods, MI
  • San Antonio, TX
    Yeah!  Making tracks.  I've noticed I have readers from Germany, Singapore, Indonesia, Russia, Iran,  Malaysia, Canada, and The United Kingdom.  So where are you guys?  Speak up!  I'll send you a postcard and I'll feel really cool and you'll feel really cool.  It's a win-win situation.  Nobody loses, except me, because I have to buy stamps.
    Here ya go, the next round.  There's three of them in total.  Call whichever one you want!  And keep in mind, you don't have to get the postcard sent to yourself, you can have me send it to anyone of your choosing.
 

It's me, in India, raising the Taj Mahal from the ground so everyone can look at it for a few minutes.  The Taj Mahal will seriously blow your mind though if you see it in real life.  It looks FAKE it's so pretty.
Ahh, Miss Yulia Morozova!  The Russian girl that scooped me up, saved my life, and showed me a really awesome time in Louisville Kentucky.  You don't meet people kinder/cooler than her.  This is her, doing some totally illegal shit in a museum (this was an exhibit, she gave zero shits, she jumped the ropes and on into it, she is crazy, I love her).
Child beggars in Jodhpur India in the state of Rajasthan.  They just finished some Saffron Lassi's I got 'em.  These are the kind of kids that you want to take home and show a good life to.  Too bad I couldn't . . .

     That's all I have for this time around.  You know what to do, call the one you want, then e-mail me the name and address you would like it sent to at: mattimeoo@gmail.com



-Matt

8 comments:

  1. Matt, you know where I live :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the raising the Tah Mahal& a chai tea also. Please& thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting it in the mail as soon as I click "Post Comment." You're welcome!

    I just got done drinking some chai tea and it ruled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I miss out on the Taj Mahal post card.You know I wanted that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Matt
    Please send the picture of the kids begging in Rajasthan. My sister took our mother and I on a trip to India a few years ago and I still have a lot of very cool flash backs of the trip.

    Cheers
    Nato in Wagga Wagga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanna: Yes, I sent the Taj Mahal shot out to Tennessee this morning, sorry! You still have a shot at Yulia taking over the museum in Louisville though?

    Nathan: Your picture is now lying in my mailbox, waiting to leave! I hope it makes it to you quickly down there in Australia! Thanks for checking all this out, take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm getting the last one!! Yay, what a wonderful way to share your stories. I look forward to recieving it!! Thanks Matt - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have not recieved card :(

    ReplyDelete