Saturday, April 16, 2011

Midwestern wild weather.

IT'S COLD AGAIN.  IT'S RAINING AGAIN.  THE WIND IS BLOWING.
I'm pretty sure that the four horsemen are going to explode out of the sky to some ACDC in a few seconds.

I'm starting to believe that mother nature is just as indecisive as I am.  A few days ago, we were sitting pretty in 85 degree weather hating the fact that our armpits and mustaches were sweating once again.  Now it's back to the ole standby that Michigan seems to be a big fan of: Wind! Rain! Gloom! Cold!  Almost sounds like a depressive new-age Captain Planet spinoff. 

Luckily, I'm weird and love every little subset of weather that exists.  Today, today's what I describe as "England."  I would enjoy more Summer weather though, I've forgotten how good Summers can be.  I hope this Summer is better than the last, but I always say this.  It's a tradition.
 
This is just from a few days ago.  Windows down, Mexicantown, me, Patrick, and Sarah.  I'm the guy who will give anyone the front seat.
Another shot from around Mexicantown. I wish I would have taken more than 2 or 3 pictures that day.  It was the first -REAL- warm, nice day.

Anyways, me and Patrick are gonna go to Leo's to grab some food.  More that likely cheese sticks will be purchased and cheese sticks will be dipped in ranch dressing.


-Matt

2 comments:

  1. Yeah man the weather up there can be be really unpredictable. This was a really good idea. So I can stay posted and get the gist of whats going on with you guys up there. Time magazine gave it 5/5 stars! lol Two thumbs up from me son!

    ReplyDelete