Sunday, April 17, 2011

And the season of the boat begins.

Today, or last night rather, was my first -real- day back on the boat bar tending. It was also the first -real- day of the season. Nothing too eventful. My deck was a fraternity party from U of M. It was crazy to say the least. Made a few connections I suppose, got a few invitations from people there to go to certain bars they work at/parties they throw. Unfortunately for me, I'm not really a party goer or a bar embracer. I did have one single drink tonight at the end of my shift, it reminded my why I never drink. After having the drink, I immediately started getting a headache as always. I'm pretty certain my occasional drink has dropped itself down to never having a drink.

What I will have a drink of though, is THIS bad boy right here, which I'm currently working on emptying:

Arnold Palmer is not a golfer.  He is tea.  He is Lemonade.  Together as one.


And for good measure, here's another picture.  It's of me and my beard that I found in a garbage can being really sleepy and having an awful headache from about 10 minutes ago.  First non-baby picture of myself on this blog to date.  For those of you who don't know me, you can put a shabby face to the creator of this blog now.

Me, tonight.  Around 5:30 AM.


Goodnight, good morning, whatever it is that you'd like to call it.


-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment