Friday, April 29, 2011

The Appleseed Cast + Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) @ The Pike Room, Pontiac MI.

SHORT POST!  So I went to a show on the 24th (Easter), it was The Appleseed Cast, Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate), and A Great Big Pile of Leaves.  Shot some video there, only have two uploaded so far though, The Appleseed Cast with the song "Poseidon," and Empire, Empire with the song "Documenting Thirty Days."

I tried a new codec on The Appleseed Cast video and well, I'm not pleased with it.  It looks like total garbage to me, choppy awful frame rate and way too compressed.  The options I was going for shows in the Empire Empire video.  I would have re-done the TAC video, but it was late and I didn't want to wait another hour or two while the video encoded, so I said whatever, set it to upload, and went to sleep.

Blah, blah, blah, here are the videos.  Remember, you can full screen 'em and watch them in full high definition (720p + 1080p). Watch them if you want to:











If anyone's interested in seeing some more video of The Appleseed Cast, let me know, I have a few more videos that I need to upload and I can post them if anyone wants to see them.




-Matt

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE A BETTER 'CAPS WRITER MAN' THAN A 'VIDEO FILMER MAN'.

    GET A LIFE.


    ps. I did like the Empire! Empire! video though. But that was because of the song, not because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get high in a coffee shop and eat some butter cake, dutch girl. Your comments are always so mean and harsh.

    Luckily I know you're playing and you're just trying to look cool.

    ReplyDelete