Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Why god, why.

In the famous words of Shane Terry, why?



 Why are fireworks always named the dumbest shit ever?  Why do they always have the most awesome pictures on them?

RIDE THE SKY.

MIDNIGHT CARNIVAL.  FEATURING JUMPING MEN AND WOMEN OF ALL RACES.  ALSO A GUEST APPEARANCE BY BON JOVI SHREDDING THE NIGHT AWAY FOR YOUR ROCKIN' PLEASURE.

Why can't I buy a really awesome 15 pound cast iron tea kettle that appears to be hand crafted for ballers only from Meijer's for $30? I buy this thing, open it up, and in the instructions it says that I cannot boil anything in it, I can only POUR ALREADY BOILING water into it.  A tea kettle that cannot boil water, no sense made.  I am out $30, but I'm probably going to have to return it, I kind of hate this thing.

"TEA KETTLE"
Why did Red "Just Cause," Zinnia stick it out to the bitter end and win the flower battle by default and out of sheer perseverance?  That's right.  RJCZ has bloomed.  After all the hell that RJCZ endured, one single sprout managed to bloom.  He stands a good foot and a half tall, red as the blood he was born to shed.  So why did he win?  Just cause . . .
VICTOR.
And why is there such a sweet vortex in my basement?

VORTEX.  Light painting is fun, if you have a camera that can keep its shutter open for decent amounts of time, try it out sometime.

    
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment