Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pick Any Number From One Through Nineteen.

Click the picture if you want to be able to see each individual print.
NUMBERS ALREADY CHOSEN:  3, 4, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19


    Alright, this is long overdue.  Twenty-one things have fallen off of my wall since the last time I sent any postcards sailing.  Now that takes a long time to happen, well, a month or two, but taking into consideration the frequency at which I was updating my blog at before, this is nothing short of ridiculous.
    Oh well, the nineteen pieces pictured above remain homeless and they're up for adoption.  How do you get one?  Well, you have a few routes.  All of the routes that you have to choose from have one thing in common, and that's you picking a number, any number, from one through nineteen.  You can tell me the number that you have chosen by commenting on this post (preferred route!), you can e-mail it to me at mattimeoo@gmail.com, you can call and tell me or leave it in a voicemail, you can text it to me, you can instant message it to me, you can send it in a message on any platform you have me on, you can mail me a letter, or you could always come over and just tell it to me the old-fashioned way.
    What happened to the missing two?  Well, I mailed them out already.  A picture of some Indian transvestites to Mr. Shane Terry and a picture of a homeless kid as an inspirational adolescent anti-role model to the new to planet Earth baby child of Sasha Ousley and Jared McKinney, little tiny Misha McKinney.

SUMMARY:
Pick any number from 1 through 19.  Each number will correspond with a print that I've labeled with one of the numbers on the back.  I take your number, find the print that the number matches, and I mail it to you.  It's that simple.  Go!


-Matt

14 comments:

  1. Aaaand you got the one to the right of the golden gate bridge shot on the main left. It's of what you see when you're riding down the street in the back of an auto-rickshaw in India. Gimme your address and it'll go out in the morning, thanks!

    So 13 is spoken for, next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked 17?! Haha, you got ripped off! You get the top half of the print in the center. I'll spruce it up a little bit though, so don't worry haha.

    I'm here, there, and everywhere, but mainly I'm in Detroit.

    Still in Sweden? Or back in the land of Beetlejuice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And hey anonymous person that picked #13, you should e-mail me your address and stuff at mattimeoo@gmail.com or get up with me any way you so desire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ole Sunny, putting your faith in Dale Earnhardt.

    You get the Golden Gate Bridge print, gimme your address!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay! You get the bottom part of Kitt's postcard. The center print of the truck hauling all of the Hindu God's for Diwali in India, you get the bottom portion.

    Gimme your address!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Matt!

    It's Alex Bentley. I choose #11 :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Alex, how's it going man?

    Everyone is picking the halves! I had to split some prints into halves to get them to fit the way I wanted them to on my wall, but nonetheless, they're pieces that must go.

    Alex, you picked 11? You get the right portion of the group shot of the four kids, which in my opinion is the better half.

    Send me your address ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. let me get that 19 ass mahfck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all three picked some of my favorites.

    Mikie, you get the close up of the little kid with the runny nose.

    Tricia! You get one of my favorites, it's the one directly above the "Brain spices/herbs," print. It's two women, in the middle of nowhere, carrying loads of stuff on their heads walking down a long path to what seems to be a super fort on the ridge of a mountain.

    Joe, you picked the other half of Shane's postcard. You get the left portion of the transvestites haha. It's to the upper left of the kid with the runny nose.

    I need addresses from Joe and Mikie, I have Tricia's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete