Monday, July 4, 2011

Hello, firework day.

    It's the fourth of July.  I just woke up.  I worked really late last night.  My armpits stink.  I'm about to take a shower.  I have no plans for today.  I'm home alone for over a week.  I think I'll go outside and ride around all day with my camera and maybe try to find illegal fireworks.  I had a dream that I got my mom's car towed and I was at fault, I didn't realize it was a dream until I was googling my old college's impound lot.

    Today might turn out fun.  Things have a way of happening to me, or I have a way of luring them in subconsciously.  Regardless I think I'll have a couple pictures or a video to show after it all.

    To tide you over, here's two videos that I shot the other day at the Nobunny show at PJ's Lager House in Detroit.  Best show in a long time.

Nobunny - You Don't Like Rock 'n' Roll:



and . . .

Nobunny - I Am A Girlfriend:




Enjoy.

Love 'yuns.


-Matt

1 comment:

  1. Different, but pretty cool. You know Matt you are so smart and creative like all the Anderson men. Just make sure and use what u got for your future dont waste it , your gonna have it made someday. Love you.

    ReplyDelete