Saturday, July 9, 2011

I got a new lens . . .

. . . and it makes things look old.

Old, as in taken a long time ago with a toy pinhole camera but not really taken with that but taken with a new expensive DSLR camera with an old pinhole toy camera lens attached to it.  

This is the very first picture I have ever taken with the lens:

Waiting on the bus.

    I got the lens around 10 minutes prior to me walking out the door to go to work.  Naturally, I was really excited and eager to try it out.  I opened the package, attached the lens, put my camera in my bag, and departed on my long trek to work. At the bus stop, I pulled the camera out while I waited for the bus to pull up and took a picture of the first thing I saw:  my bike propped against the bus stop sign.  And there you have it.
    Right now it's 6:27 AM and I think it might be time for me to rest a bit.  Look for more pictures from this new lens of mine, I'm sure I'm gonna be wearing it out the next couple days!  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention what it is!  It's a Holga Lens for Canon DSLR cameras, so far it's fun, and it's really cheap.  It's this right here: Holga Lens Kit For Canon DSLR (775121)

Goodnight, goodnight.


-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment